Cost of Indian wedding photography packages depends upon several products. Wedding photography services are a bundle of products.
It is difficult to book separate services and manage different teams. That’s why, almost every photographer offers services under one package.
There are different products under one wedding package. Package consists two categories in still photography i.e. (i) Traditional Still Photography (ii) Candid Still Photography. Further, videography has two branches i.e. (i) Traditional Videography (ii) Wedding Cinematography.
Pre wedding is a separate product. It is in the form of Still photography and Videography also. Then there are wedding albums based on number of pages.
There is a scope of customization in wedding packages. Adding or taking away the products affects the cost of Indian wedding photography packages.
I am not going to influence you for buying an expensive wedding photography package. I know that there are wedding photography packages for every kind of couple.
You must choose wedding photography package as per your budget. I am sure that you know the saying “you gain some, you loose some.”
Every photography service provider has a freedom to offer its own prices. The work flow of every photographer is not the same. That’s why, I will not discuss about delivery of products. It is part of the workflow and services.
There is no fixed cost of Indian wedding photography packages. Customization in the wedding packages changes the cost. But there are certain standard cost comparisons.
I can tell you that what you may get under what prices of Indian wedding photography.
Here is the cost of indian wedding photography packages:
1. INR 30,000 – 45,000 Wedding Package Price
Probably, What you get?
- Under this price range, the services are based on number of hours. Service provider sends the team of the photographers for dedicated hours only. Your shoot gets limited in a way.
- Two Main Events
- 2 main crew + 2 assistant
- The team does the photography for one side only, either for groom or bride.
- You should get 100-150 edited photos. You do the selection of the photos.
- Edited videos with a montage
- Some offer the 100 pages album and pre wedding shoot with in this price and some charge it separately.
- Cost is cut at the level of camera equipments and album prints. Because that’s what you get in this price only.
- Prices are cheaper because your shoot is done by crop camera bodies. (Read What is crop camera?)
2. INR 70,000 – 1,00,000 Wedding Package Price
The scope and variations goes up under this price range. Probably, What you get?
- Services are based on number of days.
- It is dedicated for one side only.
- Two Main Events
- 4 main crew + 3 assistant
- You get 200-300 edited photos. You do the selection of the photos.
- Edited videos with a montage
- One 80 pages + One 100 pages photo book
- Prices go higher because of better camera equipment/lenses and good quality of prints.
- If Services are based on number of hours and that too for both bride and groom then you get the same as earlier in first category. But, team uses the full frame body.
3. INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 Wedding Package Price
This package includes multiple services. Probably, you get:
- Service provider deploys the team for both side of family.
- You pay as per number of days
- 6 Main crew + 5 assistant
- They cover all major events
- 300-600 edited photos
- Wedding cinema with teaser (Read about wedding cinema)
- Team should be professional and hold the good quality equipments. (Read: Who is professional photographer?)
- Team assist you and guide you to make your shoot better, if need be
- Prices are higher because of full frame camera and pro lenses
- Two photo book album
- Quality of photo book is better and long lasting
- If pre wedding is a separate product then it is chargeable. (Read about Pre wedding photography)
- Service provider offers additional and optional products like screens, cranes and drones. (Read: Types of wedding services)
Fourth category wedding package prices go above three lakh. The limit is endless to spend money in Indian weddings. The more customization and personalized products are there, the more prices shoot up.
Technically, the equipments and the quality of services make the difference. Creative heads make every photo shoot special. Creativity is not a fiefdom of anyone. The broader the perception you have, the more creative you are.
The one who charges less can be more creative at times. Nobody can buy creativity from market but you can hire it. If team consists more creative heads then prices go up as per the team’s call.
Stay connected with us through our social networks. We will be posting more content related to photography. Keep sharing the knowledge with us and others as well.